BMW Z8 – fuse box location
In glove compartment
- Open the glove compartment
- Unlock the fuse box and swing it downward
- Remove the lid with the list on it. Spare fuses and plastic tweezers are located in the fuse box lid behind the passenger-side seat
Behind the passenger’s seat
- Move the passenger’s seat forward and open the storage compartment located behind it. The list is on the lid’s inside cover.
- Remove the fuse box lid containing the spare fuses and the plastic tweezers
WARNING: Terminal and harness assignments for individual connectors will vary depending on vehicle equipment level, model, and market.