Cadillac Seville (1979 – 1981) – fuse box diagram
Year of production: 1979, 1980, 1981
|3||3||Fuel pump cranking circuit|
|1||10||Cornering, side marker, opera, right door ash tray, instrument panel ash tray lights|
|2||3||Cruise control, DFI brake switch|
|3||5||Rheostat controlled instrument panel lig hts|
|5||10||Back-up lights, diesel fast idle, diesel controller|
|6||20||Air conditioning compressor feed, ECC programmer and power module, rear defogger relay coil, generator indicator|
|7||10||Antenna motor feed|
|8||20||Turn signal lights|
|9||25||Opera, license, tail and rear side marker lights|
|10||20||Stop light switch, hazard warning flasher, ECC control head|
|11||20||Fuel gauge, oil pressure and coolant temperature indicator, low brake fluid indicator, seat belt warning chime and indicator, electronic level control compressor, downshift switch|
|12||20||Key warning buzzer, coolant temperature indicator, instrument panel courtesy and compartment lights, cigar lighter, engine telltale light, glove box light|
|13||25||Automatic Temperature Control blower|
|15||10||Radio, antenna relay coil|
|16||20||Electronic fuel injection (’79)|
|17||20||Body courtesy lights, cigar lighters, level control height sensor, ash tray lights|
|18||25||Windshield wipers and low washer fluid indicator|
|19||25||Rear window defogger|
- Headlights (Twilight Sentinel) — Integral with headlight switch.
- Windshield Wiper — Integral with windshield wiper switch.
- Rear Defogger — Circuit breaker located on lower steering column cover reinforcement.
- Sunroof — 25 amp. On body bracket at upper right corner of fuse block
- Accessories & Body Feed — 16 gauge fusible link located in black/red stripe wire at starter
- Ignition — 16 gauge fusible link located in red wire at starter solenoid
- Headlights — 18 gauge fusible link located in yellow wire at starter
- Charging — 16 gauge fusible link located in red/white stripe wire at junction block
- Fuel Injection Electronic Control Unit – 18 gauge fusible link located in dark green wire on “BAT” terminal of alternator (’79).
- Vanity Mirror — 2 amp. fuse located behind mirror
- EFI Fuel Pump — 10 amp. fuse located left of fuel injection electronic control unit brown wire (’79)
- Theft Deterrent — One 20 amp. fuse for lights, and one 25 amp. fuse for horn is located above radio in instrument panel.
- Trunk Lid Pull Down — One 20 amp. fuse is located behind right hand fabric rear end panel inside trunk.
WARNING: Terminal and harness assignments for individual connectors will vary depending on vehicle equipment level, model, and market.